Product License Agreements
Your use of any of the products and/or services offered by Hour-Zero Crisis Consulting Ltd. is subject to the applicable license agreement for that product and/or service.
This website (this "Site") is brought to you ("User") by the Hour-Zero Crisis Consulting Ltd. (Hour-Zero).
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THE USAGE AND PURCHASE TERMS AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF VARIOUS HOUR-ZERO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITHIN THIS SITE OR LINKED TO THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO THE LICENSE AGREEMENT TERMS AND POLICIES OF THAT PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE. REFER TO THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE LICENSE AGREEMENT TO DETERMINE THE TERMS APPLICABLE TO SUCH HOUR-ZERO PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE.
Hour-Zero does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information or content. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
You hereby authorize Hour-Zero to use and/or authorize others to use all or part of your Postings in any manner, format, or medium that Hour-Zero or such other parties see fit. You shall have no claim or other recourse against Hour-Zero for infringement of any proprietary right in Postings.
Hour-Zero reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that Hour-Zero will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of this Site, or any part thereof.
Links to Other Sites
Copyright and Trademark Notices
The entire content of this Site and any supporting software are the proprietary property of Hour-Zero Crisis Consulting Ltd. and/or its licensors, and are protected by U.S., Canada and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. The reproduction, redistribution, modification or publication of any part of this Site without the express written consent of Hour-Zero and/or its licensors is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to copy, display, disparage, dilute, or taint our trademarks or use any confusing similar marks or use our trademarks in such a way that would misrepresent the ownership of such marks. Any permitted use of our trademarks by you shall be to the benefit of Hour-Zero.
Hour-Zero is the registered trademark of Hour-Zero Crisis Consulting Ltd.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. HOUR-ZERO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- HOUR-ZERO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THIS SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL UPLOADED/DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED, FROM THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK; HOUR-ZERO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE, FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS, OR CORRUPTION, OF DATA UPLOADED OR INPUTTED BY YOU THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE, AND ALL SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION AND ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL HOUR-ZERO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE OR DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE LOSS OF DATA AND/OR THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THIS SITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THIS SITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE.
Exclusions and Limitations
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Hour-Zero always welcomes suggestions and comments regarding this Site from Users. Any comments or suggestions submitted to this Site or Hour-Zero, either online or offline, will become Hour-Zero's property upon their submission. This policy is intended to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by Hour-Zero might seem to others to be similar to their own submissions or comments.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
If you have any copyright concerns about any materials posted on this Site by others, please let us know. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. § 512). Unless otherwise stated in any specific DMCA designation provided by Hour-Zero, please provide us with written notice ("Notice") by contacting our Designated Agent at Hour-Zero DMCA Agent, 11121 - 156th Street, Suite 201, Edmonton, AB T5M 1X9
To be effective, the Notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, ("Complaining Party") of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed upon;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Hour-Zero Crisis Consulting Ltd. ("Hour-Zero") to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Hour-Zero Site ("Infringing Material"), and information reasonably sufficient to permit Hour-Zero to locate such material on the Hour-Zero Site;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon ("Infringed Material"), or if multiple copyrighted works at a single Hour-Zero Site are covered by a single Notice, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (please be specific as to which Infringing Material is infringing on which Infringed Material);
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of Infringing Material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
General Information; Governing Law
Hour-Zero Crisis Consulting Ltd. (Revised -March, 2013)